Sharing is Caring

WeLcOmE tO My BloG!!!....

Friday, April 15, 2011


Yesterday, me and hubby went to watched RIO at MBO, Klang. For thus who never went there, a little info about the place. MBO Klang is a new cinema and thus very comfortable and exciting. MBO has a prepaid card that allow the user to have discount when buying the ticket. My husbby is a card holder so we got discount, heeee...heeee.
So yesterday we watch the 4.45pm show in Hall 1. The price ticket is RM9 a piece and it was worth all the cent ;p
RIO is a comedy adventure animation from the creator of ICE AGE. For me personally, I gave the movie 3.5 star out of 5. The movie got love story in it, friendships plus the character is loveable and funny. The OST for the movie is also briliant, coz it have the Brazil flavor and created by Will.I.am.



No comments:

Post a Comment